Regional Senior Specialist, Product Costing
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to RM120000.00 per annum + contractual bonus|
Our client is a multinational specializing in the manufacturing of work office solutions and has been around for over 80 years. Having presence in over a 100 countries, they are a market leader in their industry and boast a diverse culture and workforce. They are currently looking for a regional product costing senior specialist to handle the costing of their plants within the Asia Pacific region.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for overseeing the various material costs involved and work with the production team on the Bill of Material (BOM) for any new products and process costing.
- Responsible for the monthly product manufacturing cost review including costs such as actual labor and overhead rates and to perform analysis comparing actuals vs budgeted.
- Responsible for updating on the selling prices based on the manufacturing costs and other relevant production costs.
- Review the Work In Progress and Finished Goods valuation during the month end close and liaise closely with the plant costing team regionally.
- Responsible for the annual inventory assessment and obsolescence review, while also being involved in the annual inventory count to support on audit matters.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly inventory reconciliation to ensure that the balances in the system and on the production floor tallies.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Possesses a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent and/ or a professional accountancy qualification with minimum of 5 years product costing experience and/or a minimum of 2 years in external audit.
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written. Ability to speak in Mandarin is required.
- Highly organized with well-developed analytical skills and commercial judgement.
- High proficiency in IT skills, especially with SAP and Excel capabilities covering spreadsheet applications (macro level), Microsoft PowerPoint and databases.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710