Regional Sales Manager (Mining Equipment) MYR13K
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Finnish based MNC, a world leading industrial company serving the mining, aggregates, recycling, oil, gas and process industries business. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they have a long standing history of success globally. They are now recruiting a Regional Sales Manager to be a part of their continual success in the APAC market.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, APAC, you are to develop and implement spares sales and strategies to reach key and potential customers. Mine and uncover pump spares business and opportunities from existing and new installed bases. Assist in developing pump capital equipment for both local and global projects involving Asian based consultants, EPCs and etc. Take lead and manage all project sales activities of designated industries. Develops and implements sales objectives and action plans in line with the region's strategic plans. Monitors sales by customer against target and initiates corrective actions as required. Develops sales opportunities in the assigned territory in conjunction with area management.
- Min Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with minimum 5 years of experience in one or several of the following industries: mining comminution, Minerals processing, slurry pumping.
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional Demeanor
- Must be experienced in the use of a personal computer including the proficient use of spreadsheets, word processing and have a basic understanding of the use of databases.
- Must possess current motor vehicle license.
- Must be able to travel up to 60% of the time by motor vehicle and commercial flights.
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below