Regional Program Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM240000.00 - RM360000.00 per annum|
Leading international bank seeks for Regional EMS Project Manager
- Work for a tier-1 investment bank
- Operate at global capacity
- A dynamic work exposure
Our client is a premier global virtual operations center for an international bank in KL. It is one of the largest IT hubs in Asia and are driving extremely ambitious plans for continued growth. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Reporting to the Head, Business Unit, you will need to ensure the IT governance of EMS framework, processes, and tools, of the organisation,practices's IT infrastructure and application supports and enables the achievement of its corporate strategies and objectives. You will need to establish and maintain technology standards, architectures and best practices within IT-Enterprise Monitoring at a service management of infrastructure and application.
The critical part of the role will require you to be technically hands on driving data quality and analytics aspects of Enterprise Monitoring Service Management reporting ensuring quality standards practices.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline
- Min 10 years of experience in hands-on technical role
- Have managed large complex projects within the financial sector
- Min 5 years of management experience in application and infrastructure support/development team
- Great interpersonal skills
- ITIL Foundation v3/ITIL Service Transition is preferred.
Kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00044008. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710. *LI-IT
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.