Regional Procurement Lead
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Global FMCG Company with well-renowned products. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has arisen for a talented professional to join this organization in an established shared service. As a Regional Procurement Lead, you will work closely with the Global Procurement team to develop and drive global initiatives and manage local spend in assigned markets.
The main objective as Regional Procurement Lead is to be the subject matter expert and ensure best practices in alignment with Global strategies. You will be utilizing strategic sourcing processes, tools and policies whilst leveraging on global resources. This division provides a range of services, particularly the management of indirect procurement.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible to drive and ensure alignment in global sourcing strategy with regional inputs, execution and communication plan and supplier management plan.
- Improve system and processes to deliver efficiency and effectiveness of Procurement activities and ensurecompliance with established Procurement Guideline and SOPs.
- Implement best practices in procurement and supplier management to support commercial and operational objectives.
- Maintain good relationship with key stakeholders in different markets.
- Ensure alignment with Procurement team to ensure the agreed service level is achieved.
- Minimum 8 years experiences in Procurement and preferable someone from Shared Services background.
- Demonstrated experience in tactical and strategic sourcing and success in implementing strategies.
- Understanding of National and International Procurement Regulations.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710