Regional Operations Manager (E-commerce)
|Location:||Bayan Lepas, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
With more than 20 branches across Malaysia (East and West), our client, one of the leading supply chain solutions providers on the market is looking for a Regional Operations Manager to manage the growing E-commerce business.
As a Regional Operations Manager, you are responsible for the overall operational management for the operations of Northen Region in Malaysia.
Other than supporting the actual parcel shipping operations, you are dedicatedd to create an outstanding customer service by providing stable and reliable carrier solutions. To remain competitive in the market, you have to be active in the market to identify every potential cost-saving opportunity. Problems identified during any process have to be solved in a timely manner by implementing approriate solutions. Good communication skill (both English & Malay) is important in order to develop and maintain a long-lasting and healthy relationship with internal stakeholders and external vendors or clients. Strong in analytical and independent decision maker- to perform cost and process analysis and leverage the results to make key decisions. Drive continuous improvement to the transportation, DC operations, and e-commerce. Lead by example- coach the team and provide guidance accordingly to ensure staffs from different departments are collaborating effectively for smooth processes in the operations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics Management, Business Administration or other relevant field
- A proven track of at least 6 years' working experience in similar industry (COURIER, E-COMMERCE)
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Malay, good in developing relationship internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills- to work within the budget given or to implement cost-savings projects
- Willing to travel to, or base at Penang
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710