Regional Head of Finance
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in an established MNC
- Exposure to a regional management role that would provide you with opportunities sharpen your leadership qualities.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading IT consulting firms in Asia. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect and trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Regional Head of Finance.
- Ensure the financial statements meet IFRS and local accounting standards.
- Challenge monthly forecasts and budgets enabling the relevant stakeholders to better understand their position and overall performance.
- Identify area for improvement and propose solutions for any business and finance processes.
- Provide commercial support in reviewing and amending contracts and agreements to the sales/services teams.
- Understand the local audit and tax requirements and be able to coordinate with external parties.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance, and possess professional certifications such as CPA and ACCA etc.
- At least 12 years of working experience in relevant field, with audit experience in one of the Big4 accounting firms.
- Candidates with exposure to regional role are strongly preferred.
- Great leadership skills, analytical, and able to work under pressure.
- Must have work experience in a multinational company with proven ability to inspire and manage teams, both directly and interdepartmental.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Only Malaysian candidates will be considered at this time.
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710