Regional Financial Controller
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Leading Global Financial Institute seeks Regional Financial Controller
Our client is a fast paced Media organisation headquatered in the US. As they are only comprising the best talents they are looking for a experienced individual to join their regional team in KL, Malaysia.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for the regional accounting function
- Manage the month end closing process for the Regional entities.
- Lead a team of Country Accountants
- Oversee statutory audit and tax regulatory matters, including the preparation of statutory financial statements and tax matters for the Regional entities.
- Prioritize continuous improvement in accounting processes and operational effectiveness
- Actively participate in annual budgeting processes and provide monthly variance analysis to ensure sound senior management decision making.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Professional qualification with prior Big 4 experience
- At least 8 years of experience with at least 4 years in a regional, managerial function
- Able to adapt and contribute in a fast paced work environment
- Self motivated and able to meet tight deadlines
- Experience from a previous managerial role
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number JW/220358.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710