Regional Customer Service Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Are you an expert in Customer Service Management with regional exposure and looking for a new challenge? Here's your chance. Our client, a MNC which is within the fortune 500 companies, is looking for a Regional Customer Service Manager.
For this role, you will be working in the manufacturing environment and requires frequent interfacing or liaison between the customers and the plant to ensure the supply can meet the market's demand as well as customers' expectation. Oversee the operations and ensure the service provided brings satisfaction or beyond expectation. Evaluate the operations within the department and implement improvement activities to ensure the company remains competitive within the market.
As a Regional Manager, you will lead a team of more than 40 headcounts supporting different countries and your direct report will be the Asean Supply Chain Director. Both manpower and stakeholder management skills are important for this role.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree holder in any relevant field
- A proven track of at least 8 years' working experience in Customer Service Management
- Must have regional exposure and experience in leading a team
- Well experienced in both handling and implementing improvement projects
- Play as a good leader- to provide effective leadership and development plan for the team
- Excellent communication skills in English, additional language would be an advantage
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710