Regional Commercial Finance Manager
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in an established MNC
- Exposure to a regional management role that would provide you with opportunities sharpen your leadership qualities
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading IT consulting firms in Asia. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect and trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven and charismatic finance professional to apply to the role of Regional Commercial Finance Manager.
- Demonstrate ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Manage the forecast process in conjunction with key stakeholders, and in collaboration with the rest of the FP&A team
- Deliver annual budgets, quarterly guidance, and monthly and weekly forecasts as well as related financial planning & analysis
- Develop incisive analysis and reporting to give insights to business performance and trends, including use of KPIs
- Lead process development and improvements of FP&A structures
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance, and possess professional certifications such as CIMA or equivalent is an added advantage
- At least 6 years of working experience focusing on financial planning and analysis, ideally from IT industry
- Candidates with exposure to regional role are strongly preferred
- Great leadership skills, analytical, and able to work under pressure
- Must be willing to be hands-on and with proven ability to inspire and manage teams, both directly and interdepartmental
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710