Red Hat System Engineer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM144000.00 - RM204000.00 per annum|
Leading manufacturing company seeks Red Hat Linux System Engineer
- Promotes international exposure
- Market Leader within construction- related technology
- On-the-job training program in Europe
Our client is a global leader in developing innovative and leading edge technology solutions for its international construction professionals. It consists more than 20,000 employees across Malaysia, Europe and US. Its team in KL is not an extended workbench location but a fully recognized competence center that covers all the relevant areas of the business IT. Currently, there is a need for a system engineer to be part of its growth plan in KL.
Reporting to the head of the business unit, you will require designing, implementing and maintaining the Global Business Server Infrastructure services on an enterprise scale across its global data centers. You will need to design, implement, support hybrid cloud-based deployment with strong reliable setups and continuous improvement of server technology to support future-ready IT infrastructure services. Finally, you will need to plan and coordinate global project rollouts to ensure project milestone are met.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A bachelors' degree holder within the related IT fields - the CGPA must be more than 3.0
- Good experience in system engineering around 4 years or more
- Strong technical experience in Unix/Linux server operating systems
- Relevant professional certificates such as RHCSA will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 44226. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710