Record To Report, Team Lead
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM84000.00 - RM102000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a multinational company that is within the consumables industry with an excellent track record of excellent performance and steady growth. Recognised for their investment and development of their workforce, they have continued to grow and are now looking for a Team Lead for their Record To Report team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for ensuring that the reports are completed in accordance with the service level agreements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Continuously make recommendations on improvements necessary to enhance the processes.
- Involved in reviewing and approving journal entries as and when required to ensure that all transactions are accurately posted and reflected on time.
- Ensure that all transactions are recorded in accordance with internal policies and procedures as well as International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS).
- Be responsible for the preparation and completion of the schedules to support balance sheet accounts and to ensure that balances are reconciled to the general ledger. Follow up subsequently for unreconciled balances and action items as necessary for any outstanding matters.
- Oversee the team's performance and ensure that reporting deadlines are met as agreed upon within the centre.
- Ensure that work schedules are met in accordance with service delivery levels.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance & Accounting, including team leadership experience within a shared services environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or any other relevant degrees. Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA, ICAEW would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710