Record-To-Report Team Lead
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||RM5500.00 - RM6000.00 per annum|
- Excellent career growth and development prospects
- MNC working environment
- Attractive remuneration package
Publicly listed and a constituent of FTSE 100 Index, our client is a one of the world's largest global and well-known company. Their shared service hub is looking for a Record-to-Report Team Lead where the incumbent will be responsible for reviewing actual and accrual entries posted by the team to ensure the accuracy of cost allocation and income transfer. The incumbent will also be responsible for ensuring month-end closing and reporting activities are performed accurately and timely by the team including preparing and analyzing Balance Sheet reconciliation reports within specified timescales.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or professional qualification holder (ACCA/CPA/MIA etc.)
- At least 5 years of finance and accounting experience in a shared service environment
- At least 2 years of supervisory and managing a team experience
- Knowledge in SAP will be added advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for details
How To Apply
Click APPLY NOW to the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS00045564.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710