Record-to-Report, Senior Associate (Mandarin Speaker)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM4000 - RM6000 per month|
Our client is a multinational company with a well-known reputation across the world. They have recently just set up their shared services operations in Malaysia and you will have a great chance to be part of their pioneer team, also have the chance to be involve in migration project. They are now looking for a Record-to-Report, Senior Associate (Mandarin Speaker) to join their enthusiastic and exciting environment.
- Structured Career Progression Plan
- Investment & Infrastructure For Employee
- Attractive Remuneration & Compensation Package
- Make sure the righteousness of balance sheet through reconciliation
- Prepare the GL monthly journals accurately within the specific time given
- Accomplish systematic review of P&L and balance sheet, trend analysis
- Perform journal entries and make necessary adjustments according to the feedback given
- Evaluate the provision of doubtful debt, inventory and accrual provision during the month end closing
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Mandarin at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 3 - 6 years of experience in Accounting field
- With experience working in Shared Services Centre
- Must have system skills in SAP/Oracle
- With migration experience would be good
- Degree in Accounting or any related field
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM4,000 - RM6,000 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You may directly email your resume to : email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710