Record To Report, Manager (Japanese Speaker)
Our client is a global FMCG organization that has businesses in over 50 countries where their brands are currently being distributed. Backed with a strong market reputation and branding, they heavily invest in the professional development and growth of their employees. They are currently looking for an experienced Record To Report Manager who can converse fluently in Japanese with the following roles & responsibilities:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the R2R team for specified entities / area to perform record to report activities, inclusive of general ledger management, month & year-end financial close activities, balance sheet reconciliations and analysis, profit and loss variance analysis, reporting and HFM submission to Corporate Controller's Department;
- Support and implement required transitions and change initiatives as needed;
- Act as a first reviewer within the Financial Shared Service Center of financial data / submissions to ensure accuracy, engage with Area CFO on the quality of reported results and seek approval for submission;
- Responsible for the preparation of standard monthly journals based upon Company practices;
- Prepare business accruals based upon corporate practice, provide explanation for month over month variation in accrual levels as part of the closing process;
- Prepare accounting reconciliations and required analysis for assigned entities / area using the Company standards by prescribed timeline;
- Manage colleagues to ensure timely and accurate submission of reporting processes and act as a point of escalation during the month, and year-end financial close time periods;
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) between the Financial Shared Service Center and supported entities /area related to general accounting services provided by the SSC;
- Serve as the key process owner within the Financial Shared Service Center for one of the core general ledger management close processes drive standardization and process efficiencies;
- Participate in the transition of the record to report cycle into the Financial Shared Service Center;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of standard operating procedures and internal control documentation, take ownership of documentation of local practices that supplement corporate policy and practices;
- Lead, coach, develop and establish goals for direct reports so they can proactively carry out their role to the highest possible standard.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Strong background in record to report functions along with team management experience. Experience in working in a shared services environment would be a huge benefit.
- MUST be able to converse fluently and read and write Japanese (i.e. presentation, listening and report writing)
- Advanced knowledge and use of office productivity tools (MS Office, Outlook,etc.). Ability to use SAP FI/CO module is an added advantage.
- Strong stakeholder management experience with the ability to liaise with the End Market and to manage expectations.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to build strong relationship with customers in order to partner with them over the long term.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710