Record To Report Analyst (Japanese Speaker)
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees. They are currently looking for a Record to Report Analyst (Japanese Speaker).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the recording of all transactions in accordance with internal requirements as well as with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Responsible for ensuring reporting deadlines set on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis is prepared in accordance with internal and external compliance requirements.
- Post journal entries as and when required for areas pertaining to accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and other areas of the financial statements during the month end close.
- Perform analysis and compared fluctuations and variances on a month on month expenses to ensure expenses reporting are accurately reflected.
- Responsible for the preparation of schedules to support balance sheet accounts ensure that the necessary reconciliations are performed in line with the month end close.
- Prepare accurately financial and accounting reports including management reports on a timely manner, ensuring that reporting deadlines are met.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Possess at least a Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent. Professional qualifications such as an ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA are an added advantage.
- Required language (read & write) : Japanese & English.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. 1-2 years of working experience in the accounting field would be an added advantage.
- Experienced in using ERP systems and/or SAPR3.
- Knowledge of internal control procedures, policies and practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Willing to work extra long hours during the month end closing period.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710