Record to Report Analyst
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM3000 - RM5000 per month|
Our client is a multinational company with a well-known reputation across the globe. They have just set up their shared services operations in Malaysia and you have a great opportunity to be part of their pioneer team. They are now looking for a Record to Report Analyst to join their energetic and people focused environment.
- Prepare the GL monthly journals accurately within the specific time given
- Perform journal entries and make necessary adjustments according to the feedback given
- Make sure the righteousness of balance sheet through reconciliation
- Evaluate the provision of doubtful debt, inventory and accrual provision during the month end closing
- Accomplish systematic review of P&L and balance sheet, trend analysis
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- Possesses 2 -3 years of experience in Accounting field
- Preferably has experience working in Shared Services Centre, Related Experience in General Ledger/Full Sets
- Preferably have system skills in SAP
- Degree in Accounting
- Outstanding Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM3,000 - RM5,000 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710