- Conducive Training Provided
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Fast Career Progression
Finance shared service arm for a British multinational corporation, having factories and offices all over the world. With up-to-date innovation in product and services, this company is looking into expanding its Asia Pacific regional hub. FMCG product-based manufacturing, having a growing market even during pandemic times.
- Perform daily accounting operations, including recording journal entries, and reconciling subsidiary and general ledgers.
- Ensure the accuracy of the general ledger, keeping accurate records of fixed asset, account payable, net investment and bank accounts.
- Prepare financial statements, schedules and statement variance analysis, responsible for monthly and quarterly closing activities.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation in accordance with Finance Manual Policy, carry out investigation on any discrepancies.
- Involve SOX Audit compliance, and other internal/external audit requirements.
- Support financial controller with GAAP & local statutory report filings.
- Transacting accounting entries, ensuring completeness & timeliness of entries booking.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and data integrity of all financial data.
- Support the delivery of timely and accurate general accounting work, government reporting and group reporting.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Possesses strong analytical, problem solving and inter-personal skills
- Possesses excellent attention to detail, self-starter, quick learner, independent and team player with ability to drive initiatives and change
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Operation knowledge of ERP system (SAP or Oracle)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting, or other related courses
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Jay Yin at Jay.Yin@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend