R2R Specialist (Korean Language Speaker)
About our client:
Our client is a multinational company with shared service centre. They are seeking a finance and accounting professional familiar with accounts payable function to apply to the role of R2R Specialist (Korean Language Speaker).
- Career Progression Plan
- Transition Exposure For Employee
- Attractive Remuneration
- Manage general ledger accounts and tax preparation
- Provide cash flow statements
- Prepare the monthly journals accurately within the specific time given
- Perform journal entries and make necessary adjustments according to the feedback given
- Make sure the righteousness of balance sheet through reconciliation
- Evaluate the provision of doubtful debt, inventory and accrual provision during the month end closing, prepayment, reconciliations
- Accomplish systematic review of P&L and balance sheet, trend analysis
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Korean, at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 2 - 4 years in Accounting within a well-known shared services organization.
- Must have system skills in SAP/Oracle
- With migration experience
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Outstanding fresh graduates (Korean Speakers) are encourage to apply
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM5,000 - RM8,000 per month with attractive benefits.
How to Apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710