R2R Specialist (Korean Language Speaker)
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM5000.00 - RM8000.00 per annum + Additional benefits|
- Career development at a multinational company
- Open working environment with multicultural coworkers
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
About our client:
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company. They are seeking an experienced professional skilled with excellent accounts reconciliation & people management skills to apply to the role of R2R Specialist (Korean Language Speaker).
- Prepare monthly management report and monthly closing journals in accordance with local country legal and statutory requirements
- Analyze general ledger and meeting the SLAs
- Responsible for bank reconciliation statements and clearing of the outstanding items
- Ad hoc task as required by superior
- Participate in process improvement projects or exercises
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Korean, at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 2 - 4 years in Accounting within a well-known shared services organization.
- Must have system skills in SAP/Oracle
- With migration experience
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Outstanding fresh graduates (Korean Speakers) are encourage to apply
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM5,000 - RM8,000 per month with attractive benefits.
How to Apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Sara at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710