R2R Specialist (Japanese Language Speaker)
Our client is a multinational company with shared services operations in Malaysia and you have a great opportunity to be part of their pioneer team. They are now looking for a Record To Report Specialist (Japanese Language Speaker) to join their energetic and exciting environment.
- Prepare the monthly journals accurately within the specific time given
- Perform journal entries and make necessary adjustments according to the feedback given
- Make sure the righteousness of balance sheet through reconciliation
- Evaluate the provision of doubtful debt, inventory and accrual provision during the month end closing, prepayment, reconciliations
- Accomplish systematic review of P&L and balance sheet, trend analysis
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Japanese (N1/N2) , at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 2 - 4 years in Accounting within a well-known shared services organization.
- Must have system skills in SAP/Oracle
- With migration experience
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Outstanding fresh graduates (Japanese Speakers) are encourage to apply
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM5,000 - RM8,000 per month with attractive benefits.