R2R Functional Lead
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM66000.00 - RM120000.00 per annum|
- Career development and progression opportunity
- MNC company
- Opportunity to be part of the pioneer team
Our client is a one of the most well-known and established organisation in its industry and is a constituent of FTSE 100 Index. Their newly set up shared services hub is looking for a Functional Lead (Record-to-Report) who responsible for overall management and operations of the Record-to-Report (RTR) and Master Data Management functions, ensuring timely and accurate delivery while adhering to policies and procedures.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Finance/Accounting with professional qualification holder (ACCA/CPA/MIA etc.)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in R2R, General Ledger and/or reporting operations
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
- Experience in Shared Services environment is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
Contact Michelle Monteiro on (60) 3 2300 7232 or email@example.com. For similar jobs, please visit http://www.ambition.com.my/http://www.ambition.com.my/.