R2R Analyst, Night Shift (GL)
- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Opportunity to work with multiple country
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within its respective industries. Being a publicly listed MNC, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for multiple positions of R2R Analyst (General Ledger) (Night Shift)
- Opportunity for regional exposure supporting APAC, EMEA and America
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and the month-end close activities as assigned.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliation and statutory reporting, ensure timely delivery to the Locations aligned with corporate deadlines.
- Liaise with other business unit when required
- Attend to location's queries and requests. Monitor open/overdue items, communicate and follow-up accordingly with the appropriate staff.
- Ensure Complete reconciliation schedules
- Engage/ Provide assistance in term of internal and external audit activities and resolve all audit queries with the team
- Minimum 1- 2 years of relevant experience
- WILLING to work for NIGHT SHIFT hours
- Able to self-motivate and work independently in a fast paced MNC environment.
- Shared Services background is an advantageous
- Minimum requirement Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or any equivalent