Quality Assurance Engineer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Leading manufacturing company seeks Quality Assurance Engineer
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a global leader in developing innovative and leading-edge technology solutions for its international construction professionals. It consists more than 10,000 employees across Malaysia, Europe and US. Its team in KL is not an extended workbench location but a fully recognized competence center that covers all the relevant areas of the business IT.
In summary, reporting to the Head of Services, you will be carrying out testing activities throughout the implementation of a solution and ensuring the quality of products and service are of top quality. You will be required to conduct manual and automated testing. In this role, you will also be expected to bring-in technical innovations from QA angle. Lastly, you will be responsible for building and maintaining QA framework.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in IT, QA, Computer Science or Engineering (CGPA: 3.0 and above)
- More than 3 years of technical experience in project or workplace management
- Adequate knowledge and practical background with testing methodologies and tools
- Independent in planning, designing and executing tests
- Determined and passionate towards zero defect solution
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710