Security Governance Specialist
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is one of the global leader of the world's leading consumer goods companies and their brands are sold across the globe. They have more than 60,000 employees globally and owns premises in more than 50 countries. They are currently expanding massively and is looking to bring in more talents within their organisation.
In summary, this role requires you to maintain and develop security policies and standards for the organisation. You will be managing and overseeing the whole governance and security practices. In this role, you will be responsible to monitor and review compliance with risk management practices and strategies. You will also be providing regular updates on the IT security program. Last not least, you are responsible to maintain engagement with all parties.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelors' Degree holder in the field of Computer Science or IT
- Good experience and knowledge on risk management & IT Security
- Well experienced in industry security standards
- Skilled in relationship management and influencing skills
- Professional certifications like CRISC, CISM or CISA is preferred
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710