Product Specialist - Mobile & Cognitive
- Opportunity to be part of the thought leadership in a highly complex organisation
- Fulfilling journey to be part of a Digital Transformation strategy
- Work with external and internal business stakeholders
A global leader in FMCG industry, our client is one of the largest and fastest growing organisations in its respective industry. Currently on the lookout for a Product Specialist, the incumbent plays a great part in shaping and contributing to the ongoing evolution of the modern workplace with mobile and cognitive applications.
The role will be highly complex as this will be a global coverage, hence applicants with prior experience in working in a large, complex organisation would be preferred.
A qualified Product Specialist - Mobile & Cognitive, should possess the following:
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on mobile (iOS and/or Android) and cognitive applications (AR/VR)
- Scrum master with Azure DevOps experience will be prioritized
- At least 5 years' experience in running and managing a mobile and cognitive ecosystem. Candidates with prior experience in a vendor environment will be preferred
- Able to identify and develop opportunities in the mobility and cognitive ecosystems to accelerate business outcomes whilst maximizing value delivery
- Ability to build pipeline, identifying and exploiting value drivers, setting product direction and tracking execution KPIs
- Possess great ability to explain, demonstrate, and explore the capabilities of the products and services, and how we can bring value
Kindly contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 if you have any enquiries or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, do drop an e-mail to Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #237519. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.