QA Engineer (Mobile)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM48000 - RM60000 per annum|
Asian Financial Service Start-Up Seeks QA Engineer (Mobile)
Our client is an Asian Start-Up focused on building innovative financial products for the retail market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement the plan for testing the product for performance, functionality, scalability, and stability (Inc. stress testing)
- Run manual and automated tests across different devices and environments
- Write and execute test scripts within the mobile application
- Find bugs and issues within the App
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent experience with automation toolsets such as Selenium or Appium
- Good in testing architecture design and implementation, have experience in complex system analysis and design.
- Hands-on experience with software tools such as JMeter, Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, and Confluence.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools and both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP224861. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710