QA Analyst (Automation Lead)
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM7000.00 - RM11000.00 per month|
Established UK based MNC seeks QA (Automation) Analyst as part of their expanding team
- Innovative technologies
- Great culture and dynamic working environment
- Excellent regional growth opportunities
Our client is a well-established UK based MNC, a key player in driving digital transformation and connectivity. They are always striving to bring the best technology to their consumers, and in line with their expansion across APAC, currently they seeking for an innovative QA Analyst as part of their Automation team.
This is an exciting role for a change-driven IT professional, offering the possibility to work in a global, diverse and multicultural environment where he/she can stamp their mark within our global IT organisation.
The QA Analyst will be skilled at Automation testing, Test Driven development and Manual mobile app testing. He/she will have a strong understanding of market trends in IoT, Mobility and cloud computing. The role involves defining or using a framework for a common way of working through developing common processes and IT tools which are robust and meet the business requirements
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Drive Automation strategy and development for the Mobile projects.
- Conduct technical / functional testing during the development process.
- Implement Test Driven Development strategy along with the Scrum development team.
- Run automated testing via various automated testing tools and technologies
- Monitor System integration testing being performed by developers or QA leads.
- Produce comprehensive test plans and test cases.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent 5 years work experiences in similar capacity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Good understanding of Enterprise data models, Database technologies, cloud computing.
- Good understanding of various SDLC models / testing methodologies.
- Tools: Appium, AWS Device Farm, Microsoft Test Center, Hockey App, Selenium, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence.
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #225967.