|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||RM100000.00 - RM120000.00 per annum|
Our client is a Food Chain Restaurant - They are expanding their business rapidly across Asia. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As Purchasing Manager, you will be directly report to Business Development Director.
The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and building a good relationship with suppliers.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To effectively source from suppliers and obtain quotes from various suppliers for comparison.
- To negotiate with suppliers to ensure optimal value, without compromising on quality, specifications and delivery standards.
- To conduct regular market surveys on prices of items.
- To ensure suppliers meet projected and above projected demand for products.
- Ensure suppliers meet AVA, Halal & HACCP requirements.
- Maintain inventory controls for proper levels, dating, rotation, requisitions, etc..
- Forecast levels of demand for services and products.
- Expedite open purchase orders to monitor efficient delivery time and costs.
- Research upcoming trends on food and ingredients.
- Continually explore alternative sources of supply taking into consideration price, quality and the reliability of both existing and new vendors
- Establish and maintain ethical working relationships with vendors and suppliers while ensuring that they meet company standards and are aware of all contractual terms and conditions. Streamline vendor network, consolidating when possible.
- Initiate cost saving projects to increase the productivity and profitability of the company.
- Undertake any other related tasks as assigned.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in sourcing and purchasing
- Good in Microsoft Office and good interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and pro-active personality
- Ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a multi-project environment
- Very strong negotiation and contract management skills
- Ability to travel as required
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710