PTP Team Lead
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM55200 - RM90000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a US based employer who designs and manufactures fixtures and fittings and have a shared service centre in Kuala Lumpur that services the Asia Pacific region. A stable culture and low attrition are what they can offer, along with a conducive work environment that provides a form of flexibility. They are currently looking for a Procure to Pay Team Lead:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible to manage the team and guide, coach and review the accuracy of the invoices input to ensure that there is a 3 way matching prior to payments being authorised.
- Oversee the payment verification process to ensure that it is in compliance with the internal company policy.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of reconciliation from vendors, intercompany entities as well as bank to ensure that unreconciled items are identified and action steps are taken to clear the unreconciled items.
- Collaborate closely with the local finance team to drive continuous improvement pertaining to accounting systems, processes and internal controls.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure that the necessary supporting documents are provided and audits are completed according to the deadlines.
- Act as a point of reference providing advisory input on system integration issues specifically relating to finance systems when it comes to the procure to pay processes.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and reporting as and when necessary and required by the management.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 3-5 years in a PTP role with at least 1-2 years of team management experience.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g. ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710