PTP Senior Analyst
|Location:||Shah Alam, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM5000.00 - RM6000.00 per annum + Extra benefits|
About our client:
Our client is a multinational company. They are seeking an experienced professional skilled with excellent AP Processing & people management skills to apply to the role of PTP Senior Analyst.
- To manage invoices validation and processing with accuracy
- Liaison between center for financial services and stakeholders or vendors to manage expectations
- Preparation monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Handle special/ad hoc projects as assigned
- Able to lead and coordinate with other team member from different function
- Candidate must possess at least an Advanced Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. (Preferably in Shared Service environment)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English & Mandarin
- Operating knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP/Oracle)
How to Apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710