Our client is a global shared service at its infancy stage where they have further processes to migrate into the hub over the next 12 to 18 months. They are currently looking for a highly experienced PTP Manager who has solid accounts payable experience, with proven regional stakeholder management skills and strong people management skills to join the organization.
If you are someone who enjoys a challenge and thrives in evolving environments, this may turn out to be a rewarding experience for you.
- The focal point for PTP in leading migration activities into the KL SSC.
- Lead standardization of processes and procedures between legacy entities with new entities.
- Interact with other departments and project teams to coordinate the achievement of business objectives and operational improvements.
- Drive process consistency and standardization to optimize operational efficiency & effectiveness and to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Highlight all areas of concern for non-compliance of corporate policy and procedures.
- Identify areas of risk, and recommend solutions and best practices.
- Participate in the ongoing documentation and updating of company SOP, policy and procedure manuals.
- Responsible for ensuring KPIs for Accounts Payable are met, these include timely processing and payment of invoices and Query Management.
- Approach local affiliates to resolve their concerns and queries in order to meet KPIs
- Develop direct reports to build strong and competent team members and create efficiency and effectiveness.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, professional accounting qualifications will be an advantage.
- Career experience in a finance shared services organization of 10-15 years with strong end-to-end process knowledge in AP.
- Strong regional stakeholder management skills with proven experience in change management in a growing shared services environment.
- Strong command of English and Cantonese in a business context.
What's on offer
- Opportunity to step into a role with high visibility in a fast-developing shared services.
- Attractive Remuneration Package of RM150,000-RM180,000 per annum.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710