Our client is a multinational company that is well-known for its robust shared services set up with an emphasis on high service level delivery and an excellent environment that encourages growth and professional development. Leveraging on the established branding, they are now in a position to pursue their growth strategy and are looking for candidates who are looking to grow within a fast-paced environment. Roles and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for monitoring the full Account Payable (AP) cycle from invoice processing to payment.
- Distribute monthly and quarterly PTP reporting to Senior Leadership committee which compromise statistics of total payables by region and SLA.
- Guide a team in the delivery of a superior service of transactional finance responsibilities in accordance with the SLAs.
- Be accountable for month end closing procedures, reporting as well as financial analysis and reviews.
- Take the lead in process and system issue resolution with both project team and local market on operational matters.
- Responsible for the task and process migration of AP function to transfer to Shared Services Centre in Malaysia from the respective countries
- Review issues surface for accounts payable and initiate process standardization for processes such as Invoice Processing, Payment, GRIR, Travel & Expenses and Vendor Master.
- Monitor the team KPIs and guide members to meet agreed upon SLAs.
- Be involved in ad hoc continuous improvement projects as required by the region.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 5-8 years in Finance & Accounting, including a minimum of 2-3 years relevant working experience within a Procure To Pay role in a performance driven environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP or other ERP / Accounting systems and may have trained or guided others in the applications.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710