PTP & RTR Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM108000.00 - RM144000.00 per annum|
- Fortune 500 MNC Company
- Fantastic platform for career development
- Dynamic and fun work environment!
As one of the top leaders in the market, my client has been expanding its presence globally through its expansions. As a growing MNC, they provide the right incumbent with the right platform for professional growth and development. They also provide the largest and most comprehensive Supply Chain Operating Network across the world.
Reporting to the Director, the role holder will be managing the Record-to-Report and Procure-to-Pay team for the Global Shared Service Center in Malaysia. The incumbent will be supporting the APAC region and ensure all financial statements and statutory compliance is in accordance to the SLAs. Aside from that, the role holder will be supporting the daily activities for PTP and RTR operation and prepare presentations or special project to the stakeholders. The incumbent will work closely with other functional managers to support operation, productivity and performance gains.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimally a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and CPA/ACCA/CA
- Minimum 12 years of relevant working experience in shared service environment or any multinational company
- Lean Six Sigma certification or PRINCE2 certification with any project related exposure is preferred
- Experience in managing a team is a must
- Mandarin speaker is an added advantage to deal with China counterpart
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and quantitative skill with good work ethic in a company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills with other software and financial systems is preferred
How To Apply
Contact Michelle Monteiro on (60)3 2300 7232 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS00045793.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710