PTP Analyst (Viet Speaker)
|Location:||Shah Alam, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM60000.00 - RM66000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company that provides industrial machinery, power tools, assembly systems and rental tools. They develop sustainable solutions for various clients in more than a 180 countries and are looking for a credit controller. The roles and responsibilities include:
- Perform AP month end closing activities.
- Perform analytical review of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet, trend analysis, cost centre checks, and transaction processing checks.
- Carry out transaction processing activities in accordance with agreed service levels and in compliance with internal controls and procedures.
- Resolve AP queries and investigations in a timely manner.
- Carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within specific timescales.
- Contribute to the development/ changes in systems, transactions, and processes.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Diploma/ Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent.
- 1-3 year of experience in accounting and finance
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organized and systematic.
- Problem solving skills.
- Vietnamese - Read, Write, Speak
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710