PTP Accountant (Korean/Japanese Speaker)
Our client is a well-known manufacturer of luxury products and have a rich history of over a 120 years in existence. They are a multinational company with presence in various countries whereby their products are distributed in over a 150 countries. They have a newly set up shared services centre and are looking for Procure To Pay Accountants with the following details:
- Be responsible for the process month end activities which includes closing, reconciliations, journal posting, and reporting.
- To ensure the accuracy, timeliness and the completeness of the transaction processed as per SLAs and KPIs.
- Process Accounts Payable invoices, staff claims and payments on day-to-day transaction processing and ensuring delivery quality in terms of accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
- Resolve queries related to statement of accounts, invoices and payments information on timely basis.
- Process and update electronic and manual payment transactions in system as per agreed schedule
- Perform other duties as and when delegated i.e. back-up function, business process improvement initiatives and ad-hoc projects.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Diploma/ Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent.
- 1-3 year of experience in accounting and finance. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Well organized and systematic.
- Problem solving skills.
- Korean/Japanese - Must speak fluently. Reading & writing would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710