Property Operational Risk Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM12000 - RM16000 per month|
A leading multinational banking and financial services company based in Kuala Lumpur is looking to hire a Property Operational Risk Manager.
- Operate as part of a fast paced, global bank
- Excellent career development opportunity
Our client leading multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. With over 1200 branches worldwide, they operate across more than 70 countries, with a history of over 140 years based in Malaysia. Listed on the London, Hong Kong and Mumbai stock exchanges, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates.
We are looking to hire a number a property operational risk manager with the following skills and qualification:
- Make sure that all operational risk policies and procedures and the risk management and operational risk framework is effectively embedded and communicated across the country
- Ensure that all risks defined in property end-to-end processes and risks relating to property operational risk subtypes: damage or loss of physical assets, safety and security and health and safety regulations are actively managed across the country
- Accountable to challenge the completeness of risk identification, assessment, monitoring and control activities across Operational risk within property owned end to end processes and help identify and address any significant gaps that may exist between them.
- Recommend changes to the control environment or to work practice where necessary to reduce the level of operational risk exposure to within the agreed tolerance.
Please contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (60) 3 2168 7200 or email@example.com or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number SP 40518. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my