Project Manager (Non-IT) - Chinese Speaking
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- International Exposure
Our client is a premier global operations centre seeking a Banking Project Manager to collaborate with business leaders to handle end to end ownership of banking projects covering commercial banking,shared services or AML/FCC.
You will be responsible for project initiation, effective planning, reach key milestones , being able to implement change and working through the transition period with minimal impact as well resolutions of risks, with demonstrable strong domain knowledge to work well with the business .
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10 years of work including regional exposure with financial shared services, financial crime compliance/AML,commercial banking product experience including being involved in Transition and Migration, preferably in an international or regional bank setup.
- Ability to speak in Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) is mandatory.
- A strong demonstrable background in banking change implementation management, reporting in program/project setup, having dealt with multilevel stakeholders in a regional capacity.
- Strong comprehension of the technology infrastructure, migration methodology, six sigma/lean tools, and contractual framework and its set-up requirements.
- Very good presentation, communication, and influencing skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Performance driven and change, and is able to manage ambiguity.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email reference number AS00212251.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710