Project Manager, IB Transformation
A leading investment firm is seeking a Project Manager to support the Head of PMO and PMO Manager to develop and execute transformation programmes.
About the Role
- Direct the deployment of new product and service projects to ensure their integration and commercial success
- Champion project management disciplines and provide the processes, structures, and tools for individual project management
- Track and monitor the progress of key strategic initiatives / projects regularly
- Perform data analysis as required by programme/project. This involves data collecting, analysis and summarizing information
- Participate in regional forums and/or committees to ensure projects / programmes managed are constantly aligned to strategic imperatives
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Banking, Actuarial Science or other relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 8 years' experience in the investment banking industry, preferably with notable successful project management records
- Experience managing competing and conflicting priorities in a dynamic and fast paced work environment
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 243123. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710