Project Manager - Engineering
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a well-established Manufacturing company. In line with their expanding structure and exciting business development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As the Engineering Project Manager, you required to have strong project management skills.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead the engineering team on the development of the overall project and design execution strategy
- Understands the interconnection between technology, operations and business needs
- Oversee the project planning and directing all engineers, drafters who is working on the project to ensure the capital project is completed on time as targeted.
- Manage the financial status of the project (Cost budgets, billings, rebates, milestone payments)
- Responsible to evaluate and approving any changes that substantially affects the project schedules, scope and budgets.
- Report the status of the projects and update if any bottle neck encountered of assigned projects on all key metrics (customer satisfaction, operation or technical issue, resources)
- To monitor and advise on the strategic decision that affects the functional area of the responsibility
- Responsible to attend any escalated issue arises from the operations or clients with justifications and written reports.
- Execute the project development with procedures and specific instructions.
- Building and maintaining strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- To ensure the project carried out adhered to Environmental Health and Safety regulations with enforcement HSSE and company code of conduct at all areas of project sites
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' experience in professional project management and delivery of technology-based projects to the manufacturing industries.
- Highly driven individual who strives for accurate results in every aspect of your work
- Good commercial awareness with ability to manage change
- Strong organizational, communication and facilitation skills
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710