Project Manager , Change Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM288000.00 - RM336000.00 per annum|
- Fast paced global banking operational hub
- Responsible for an expanding PMO function
- Exposure to a number of global markets and stakeholders
Our client, one of the largest Global Centre of Excellence of an International bank in Malaysia and Asia Market is looking to a hire a Project Manager, Change Management, for their Global Markets operations.
- Responsible in the end-to-end management and delivery for Cash Equity projects that cut across multiple regions.
- Responsible for the PMO Function including the design and Implementation of project management governance and standards; and project portfolio management
- Oversees the tracking of project/s risks/issues/dependencies
- Proactively determine, analyse and identify performance metrics and measurements and dictate improvement plans
- Support the delivery of the Business Re-engineering agenda across operations
- Closely coordinate and align with the different Project and Program Managers across the different regions
- Active stakeholder management and partnership with senior stakeholders and their delegates
- Be a full and active partner with the IT team - this team is based across multiple geographies
- Support development of processes to assure ongoing efficiency, quality and integrity.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally a minimum of 10-15 years' tenure within investment banking with excellent track record of change and process improvements
- Relevant project and program management qualifications/certifications.
- Good understanding of any of the major investment banking products and processes such as but not limited to Equities, FX, Fixed Income, Securities, Settlements & Investigation, Collateral Management, Clearing Operations
- Significant experience in proactively leading projects and programs, in complex, multi -cultural and cross geography type of initiatives.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- Employee Recognition.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS00039792.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.