Project Manager - BPO
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM100000 - RM120000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a reputable and matured finance shared service centre that has a global branding and is one of the leading service providers in its industry. They invest significantly into their infrastructures, systems and have an excellent culture that supports personal and professional development. In line with their requirements, they are currently looking for a Migrations Project Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create the project plan for the respective cluster with the local project manager and liaise with respective stakeholders within Finance and HR.
- Prioritization of activities and resource alignment, driving operational excellence for all processes covering RTR, PTP and OTC.
- Stakeholder management with delivery management, facilitating brainstorming sessions and interactions between the relevant stakeholders.
- Identify, escalate, manage and mitigate project specific risk for activities under his/her scope.
- Proactively assist the central project team with change management, getting feedback and mitigating any post implementation challenges and providing solutions to the respective stakeholders.
- Develop/coach/lead the Migration teams.
- Preparing the respective center to handle the activities migrated via training workshops to ensure stabilisation.
- Responsible for handling/managing the activity migrated from migration to steady-state and consequent handover to the Cluster Finance Operations Manager in site within the agreed time-frame.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Minimum requirement of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or any other relevant qualification.
Project Management experience with qualifications such as PRINCE2 or PMP would be an advantage.
3 years' experience in Shared Services for Finance & Accounting with migration/transition experience.
Process Re-engineering mindset with an ability to utilize quality management tools as well as analytical and statistical methods.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710