Project Manager - Banking - Risk/Compliance
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM144000 - RM192000 per annum|
- Fast paced global banking operational hub
- Responsible for an expanding PMO function
- Exposure to a number of global markets and stakeholders
Our client, one of the largest Global Centre of Excellence of an International bank in Malaysia and Asia Market is looking to a hire a AVP Project Manager, for their Project and Program operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan, mobilise and direct projects of medium to high complexity and scale from definition to closure.
- Responsible for the end to end delivery of a single project or work stream of a larger project or programme, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits.
- Proactively monitors project execution to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for deploying the Project Management framework and other Business Transformation Frameworks (BTF) within their project.
- Work closely with Programme Managers, Senior Project Managers and Global Portfolio Management Office to ensure alignment of their project with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle
- Project management skills and experience; PMP certification or training
- In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
- Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance
- Mandarin or Cantonese language knowledge would be highly advantageous
- Experienced on working on large CDD/risk or compliance projects would be an added advantage
Contact Shandra Vaahini at +603 2300 7217 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number SV00039852. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T
*LI-BF License Number: JTK 2710