|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM120000.00 - RM168000.00 per annum|
A Fortune 500 listed Financial Services organization that is massively expanding and actively seeking for a Project Manager to join them.
This role primarily revolves around executing projects by assuring end to end coordination and applying high quality project disciplines. You will also be preparing status reports for senior management and PMOs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 7 years of working experience with a minimum of 5 years of working experience in as a Project Lead/Manager in a Banking or Financial Institution
- Experience in Anti Money Laundering projects would be a plus
- PMP and/or PRINCE2 certification is a must
- Handled various large scale project implementations
- Proficiency in Bahasa Melayu and English is mandatory, as this role requires the incumbent to communicate with local stakeholders and across the APAC region.
What's On Offer
- Career Growth
- Excellent Benefits
- Opportunity to be the subject matter expert
How to Apply
Contact Zindhuja Manoharan on (60) 3 2300 7202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email . For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918T. License Number: JTK 2710