|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM120000.00 - RM190000.00 per annum|
Leading global information services institution seeks efficient Project Manager
- International Exposure
- Global Industry Leader
- Growing Institution
Our client is a global leader in the global information services industry. You will oversee the entire software development lifecycle of critical projects. The role is based in Cyber Jaya and you will be supporting the institution globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manages a multi-discipline sub-programme/ project, or group of small projects, across all phases of the project life cycle.
- Defines the overall plan and its interdependencies, including planning for and locating project resources.
- Identifies inter-dependencies with other projects.
- Designs and implements an organisational project structure that works effectively and maximises efficiency.
- Reviews and monitors risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Facilitates definition of benefits case and designs appropriate systems to capture and track benefits.
- Manages communications within the project and with other related projects.
- Monitor issues and ensures that resolution is reached.
- Participates in contract negotiations with vendors and Contractors, where appropriate.
- Provides vision, and champions project management principles and techniques.
- Implements and educates others in quality management.
- Stakeholder and vendor management
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience with at least 5 years as a Senior Project Manager/Program Manager.
- Banking experience is a plus
- Software Development PMs (Not infra PM and Not Delivery/Technical Managers)
What's On Offer
- Project Management skills growth
- Opportunity to manage valuable fast paced projects
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Chris Twyman on (60) 3 2300 7216, Chris.Twyman@ambition.com.my. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my