|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM144000.00 - RM204000.00 per annum|
Leading financial institution seeks efficient Project Manager
- International Exposure
- Global Industry Leader
- Growing Institution
Our client is a global leader in the financial services industry. You will oversee the entire software development life cycle of critical projects in the Wealth Management domain. The role is based in Petaling Jaya and you will be supporting the institution globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manages a sub-programme/ project, or group of medium-large projects, across all phases of the project life cycle.
- Defines the detailed plan and its interdependencies, including planning for and locating project resources.
- Identifies inter-dependencies with other projects.
- Reviews and monitors risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Facilitates definition of business requirements, systems requirements, benefits case and designs appropriate systems to capture and track benefits.
- Manages communications between projects and with stakeholders.
- Monitors issues and ensures that resolution is reached.
- Participates in contract negotiations with vendors and Contractors, where appropriate.
- Champions project management principles and techniques.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field.
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience, with at least 3 years in the banking industry.
- Strong project management skills and experienced in executing the entire SDLC, in medium to large projects.
- Good understanding of application layer and integration technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, superior in planning & execution, having experienced as Business Analyst or Systems Analyst prior.
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skill, comfortable in negotiating with higher job groups and business level stakeholders.
- Able to adapt to rapid changes and is skilled to identify and proactively adapt to the underlying changes.
What's On Offer
- Project Management skills growth
- Opportunity to manage valuable fast paced projects
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Chris Twyman on (60) 3 2300 7216, Chris.Twyman@ambition.com.my; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CT/AS00040405. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710