Project Design Coordinator
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
As a Design Coordinator, your main responsibility is to support the implementation process and ensuring the design process is in line with the project need and cost parameters.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide design input and cost effectiveness
- Provide input and guidance on the buildability of design proposals to the design and construction teams on all packages
- Evaluate the competence and resources of design teams
- Lead and guidance the design teams and manage the vendor to ensure the meet of client specifications and project design schedule
- Lead the coordination and production of design input, potential variation reports and documentation essential to the project and contractual requirements
- Coordinate between the project management team and several designs and production team.