Project Database Administrator MSSQL
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM144000.00 - RM240000.00 per annum|
Leading multinational bank seeks a Project Database Administrator MSSQL
- Work for a tier-1 investment bank
- Operate at global capacity
- A dynamic work exposure
Our client is one of the first global shared service centers of an international bank in Malaysia. It is the largest IT hubs in Asia and currently driving ambitious plans for continued growth. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Currently, there is a need for a Project Database Administrator MSSQL individual to provide support to applications in non-production environments.
Reporting to the head of the business unit, you will automate standard processes to improve the stability and efficiency of supported databases or application.
You are also required to perform logical and physical designs, implement and support databases that service enterprise business applications. Apart of that, to ensure high availability and performance of the databases. Finally, you may also be required to support the BAU DBA for applications.
- A Bachelor's degree in any related IT field
- 8 years' experience in implementation and support of as a Microsoft SQL Server DBA
- Experience in windows and Active Directory servers, consolidated database environments
- Knowledge in Change management
- Competent in SQL/database performance tuning
- Provide database support with hands-on technical capability
- Project management skills with excellent communication skills
- Banking experience is preferred but not essential
Contact Audrey Lean on (60) 3 2300 7200 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00042487. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my. *LI-IT
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.