Project Assurance Team Lead
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8000 - RM10000 per month|
- Operate as part of a fast paced, global bank
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and country operation
As one of Malaysia's largest global banking operations hub looking for a Project Assurance Team lead to handle the creation and rolling out of the project dashboard key points, having excellent understanding of banking projects and programs.
- Develop a standardised KPI reporting dashboard with information such as standard project date, status report completion using the central PM tool.
- Ability to further uniform reporting and analysis besides using the KPI report to identify gaps and provide recommendations.
- Oversee the completion of project governance reporting and monitoring.
- Work with the multilevel & department stakeholders in the projects and programs involved
- Ability to coordinate and consolidate large volume of portfolios for various projects and programs, maintaining team document storage tools.
The Successful Applicant
- Hands on experience in creating and rolling out PMO dashboards for a minimum of 5 years.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with stakeholders
- Extensive experience in formulating project dashboard key points
- Ability to handle data analysis & reporting.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- Excellent growth opportunity.
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AS00041500.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710