- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is a world-renowned multinational Engineering company. They are expanding their business and operations within Asia and are seeking for a business minded finance and accounting professionals with knowledge in project accounting to apply to the role.
- Establish the project accounting process and project tracking for reporting of project financials to management.
- Review project cost and ensure proper capitalization in compliance with group accounting policies.
- Monitor and assess staff time reports for assessment of capitalization of permanent cost.
- Establish a timesheet tracking process and ensure completeness of time logged by staff.
- Review and approve purchase order request for project cost accounting and controls.
- Review and improve project accounting processes to be in line with new regulations and standards
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Professional certificate will be an added advantage (ACCA, MICPA, ICAEW etc)
- 5 years working experiences in relevant field
- Computer literature with MS Office applications.
- Good in problem solving skill, stakeholder management, meticulous
- Good command in English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Leong Vern Zhiang at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710