- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About the client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for an driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Project Accountant
- Preparation of project financials (Revenue and GP) based on Percentage of completion (POC) under
- Prepare the monthly reporting package including project financials, forecast, working capital and cash flow metrics (Contract Profitability report)
- Ensure Monthly invoicing is done to the client based on milestones achieved
- Consolidate and present to the Area Management the project financial results on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure that expended and committed costs are complete, have been entered per proper coding, and facilitate any required corrections.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 5 years of work experience in relevant field
- Possesses strong financial and advanced analytical skills, ERP knowledge
- Good analytical skill and conscious of figures
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
How To Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710